Just like an unlocked bicycle, your unsecured notebook and data are at high risk for theft. With a stolen notebook in hand, thieves can use passwords and cookies saved in the computer’s memory to get entry to servers, secured web sites, and restricted intranets and extranets where they can access confidential company information (like employee salaries, new product plans or financial details). Such breaches can cost a company thousands or even millions of dollars. Simple, effective and affordable the Kensington® MicroSaver® security cable is your first line of defense against theft of computers and the sensitive data they contain. The security cable is as easy to use as a bike lock! The strong steel cable loops around immovable objects and works with the security slot found on nearly all notebook computers.
- No screws, brackets or glue for installation of this computer lock – no changes to your computer
- Patented T-bar lock provides most secure connection to security slot
- Wide range of compatibility–laptops, monitors, and any device with a Kensington security slot – the industry standard
- Kensington Edge: Steel computer security cable with Kevlar brand fiber for powerful protection that´s 40% stronger
- NOTE: May not work with 2016 and newer Dell laptops and tablets including some Inspiron, Latitude, Venue, XPS, and Chromebook 13 models that use the Noble lock slot. See Kensington part# K64442WW or K64440WW. Please review your device’s technical specifications.
There are no reviews yet.